Friday, September 2, 2011
Proposal for Project II
Growing up and going to different churches every Sunday was a boredom for me. I never could understand what the priest was talking about nor did I want to be there because of the rules and beliefs, but the one thing I love about going to church was the architecture and stain glass with the outside light beaming through. I thought of it as peace, cleansing, and have these amazing thoughts as if church was heaven. Kinda of funny but at the age of 24, I still have those feelings and thoughts and this is coming from a person who does not go to church. So for my assignment I was to come up with 10 images involving "Daylight" with any subject. Church was the first subject that came to mine. I really want to my viewers to feel the same sense I felt and still feel when I walk into a church. Religion or not, I feel everyone has that same sense of feeling somewhere deep within them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment