Friday, September 2, 2011
Proposal for Project I
For my first project my class and I were to come up with anything involving a strong light source and one model. My first thought was to photograph my model, Amanda, in a dark room with the light source being just her iPhone. I wanted to show viewers how much people uses their smart phones, but I had to make it a 10 image series and only had this one big image in my head. So for my second idea I thought "How often does a person sit behind a computer?". Researchers say 4 to 6 hours a day. HUH! As a Photography major, I think differently (sometimes). As we know it people attend to use their computers for basically everything. Facebook, online banking, games, studying, avatar, DATING (what is the world coming to). So, from the wonderful help for my classmates, I came up with the idea of creating an 8.5x 11 ten image series of my model in different locations of where she (or anyone) would use their computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment